Rehearsals are twice a week, beginning 2-3 months before performances and running between 2-2.5 hours.
Volunteers are required to attend every rehearsal promptly. Volunteers are asked to commit to a full season (a 3-month commitment).
- Acting: Actors: Includes both speaking and non-speaking roles.
- Costumes: Stitchers: Assist costume managers by sewing costumes either by machine or by hand.
- Costume Assistants: Assist costume managers in quick changes, and costume organization and maintenance, throughout rehearsals and productions.
- Dance: Dancers: Adult dancers, with professional training, preferred.
- Hair Department: Hair Stylists: Cosmetology-licensed preferred, but not required.
- Makeup Department: Makeup Artists: Cosmetology-licensed preferred, but not required.
- Properties Department: Props Assistants: Assist the Props Manager in creating, designing, and organizing props for the production.
- Stage Management: Assistant Stage Managers: Work backstage, assist Production Manager and Stage Manager in communicating and facilitating stage directives.
- Stagehands: Work backstage, assisting scenic, props, and lighting departments.